Sunday, October 18, 2015

MADE IN AMERICA


AMERICAN MANUFACTURED VS IMPORTS
> Thought this was interesting.
>> Most Dollar General merchandise is made in the USA and are cheaper
> and just as good.
>> Made in the U.S.A. or not. This is an eye-opener !
> ACE HARDWARE - Made in the USA - Very Encouraging.
> READ ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM! LOTS OF GOOD INFO HERE!
> Costco sells Goodyear wiper blades for almost half the price that you
> will pay on the outside and they are made in the U.S.A.
> Read and do the following: Unfortunately our politicians & top CEO's
> have pushed for trade to China and Mexico for years so Americans are
> now out of work
> .Did you know that there is no electric coffee maker made in the U.S.
> and that the only kitchen appliances made in the U.S. is Viking?
> This information came from the a report by Diane Sawyer. Hopefully
> this has changed or will soon!
> I did not know Hallmark Cards were made in China! That is also why I
> do not buy cards at Hallmark anymore; they are made in China and are
>> more expensive! I buy them at Dollar Tree, 50 cents each and made in U.S.A.
>
>> I have been looking at the blenders available on the Internet.
> Kitchen Aid is made in the U.S. Top of my list already.
>>
>> Yesterday I was in Wal-Mart looking for a waste basket. I found some
> made in China for $6.99. I did not want to pay that much so I asked
> the clerk if
>> they had any others. She took me to another department & they had
> some at $2.50 made in U.S.A. They are just as good.
>>
>> Same as a kitchen rug I needed. I had to look, but I found some made
> in The U.S.A. - what a concept! and they were $3.00 cheaper. We are
> being
>> brainwashed to believe that everything that comes from China and
> Mexico is cheaper.
>> Not so!
>>
>> One Light Bulb at A Time.
>>
>> I was in Lowe's the other day and just out of curiosity, I looked at
> the hose attachments. They were all made in China.
>>
>> The next day I was in Ace Hardware and just for the heck of it I
> checked the hose attachments there. They were made in U.S.A.
>>
>> Start looking, people. In our current economic situation, every
> little thing we buy or do affects someone else, most often, their job.
>>
> My grandson likes Hershey's candy. I noticed, though, that it is now
> marked 'Made in Mexico.' I do not buy it anymore.
>>
>> My favorite toothpaste, Colgate, is made in Mexico. Now I have
> switched to Crest. You have to read the labels on every thing.
>>
>> This past weekend I was at Kroger, I needed 60W light bulbs and
> Bounce dryer sheets. I was in the light bulb aisle, and right next to
> the GE
>> brand I normally buy, was an off-brand labeled, "Everyday Value." I
> picked up both types of bulbs and compared them: they were the same
>> except for the price. The GE bulbs cost more than the Everyday Value
> brand, but the thing that surprised me the most was that, GE was made
>> in Mexico and the Everyday Value brand was made in, you guessed it -
> the U.S.A. at a company in Cleveland, Ohio.
>>
>> It is way past time to start finding & buying products you use every
> day that are made right here. So, on to the next Aisle: Bounce Dryer
> Sheets.
> Yep, you guessed it, Bounce cost more money & is made in Canada.
> The Everyday Value brand cost less, and was made in the U.S.A.
>>
>> I did laundry yesterday & the dryer sheets performed just like the
> Bounce Free, I have been using for years, at almost half the price.
>
>> My challenge to you is to start reading the labels, when you shop for
> everyday things, and see what you can find that is made in the U.S.A.
>> The job you save may be your own or your neighbor's!
>
>> If you accept the challenge, pass this on to others in your address
> book, so we can all start buying American, one light bulb at a time!
>>
>> Stop buying from overseas companies - you are sending the jobs there.
> (We should have awakened a decade ago.)
>> Let's get with the program and help our fellow Americans keep their
> jobs and create more jobs here in the U.S.A.
>
>> I passed this on -- Will you? If you care about American workers,
> you will pass it on.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment